Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Survey

I was directed to put this on my Facebook page, but the message says it's too long. I'm still new at this. Read the survey, fill it out, and pass it on.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper, but some things are easier to put in bags (things that are odd-shaped or don't fit in boxes). I was going to be industrious and MAKE bags this year (cloth bags) HA!

2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial. My cats eat the real ones.

3. When do you put up the tree? Probably this Sunday.

4. When do you take the tree down? Within a week after Christmas--depends on what's going on

5. Do you like eggnog? It's okay.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A bicycle

7. Hardest person to buy for? Buster Who knows what men want???

8. Easiest person to buy for? Deb

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't have one now. The cats knock it off the table.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I haven't even started thinking about this!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know.

12. Favorite Christmas Movies? It's a Wonderful Life; Miracle on 34th Street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Last minute

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? chocolate - just like the rest of the year

16. Color of Lights on the tree? multicolored

17. Favorite Christmas song? "Joy to the World"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen - Rudolph is a new addition

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? TRAFFIC

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I like lights - the more the better

24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Chocolate

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want everybody - Republicans, Democrats, Arabs, Israelis, Black, White, Hispanic, etc. to play nice and get along.


26. What is your wish for Christmas? See above.

No comments: