Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pink Underwear for Him - NO!

There is a note written in permanent marker on our washing machine: DO NOT EVER WASH LIGHTS WITH DARKS! PLEASE!

Who would be dumb enough to wash lights with darks? Who would have to write a note on the washing machine?

Answer one – me. Answer two – my husband.

I am not allowed to wash his clothes any more (I’m not complaining, just stating facts.) He had pink underwear one too many times.

I can't multitask. Or rather I can't multitask without disaster. For example, I almost let the bathtub run over (I was running from the TV to the tub because a movie was on that I wanted to see.) I don’t remember the details – why I would try to take a bath and watch TV in another room at the same time, but I was. When the soaking wet cat streaked through the living room, I went to check. My cat, Peter, loved to watch the water run into the tub. He had been watching this version of kitty entertainment when he fell in. He wasn’t hurt, just mad.

No comments: